How to be Successful
- Show up on time.
- Bring the right gear. (Check out our FAQ)
- Show up physically prepared. (See Benchmarks below)
- Have a No Quit attitude.
- Have FUN!
If you can meet these minimums, you have what it takes to be successful. There will not be any type of test or assessment, hold yourself accountable. Please remember your Teammates will be counting on you.
- 25 push ups without stopping.
- 25 sit ups without stopping.
- Ability to press 50 lbs overhead and hold for a short time period.
- Run 1.5 miles in under 15 min.
We recommend and promote an active lifestyle. These events are based around Teamwork, Physical Endurance, and Mental Toughness. We recommend physical activity a couple times a week, at a minimum. Good examples would consist of Running, Hiking, Swimming, Rucking (carrying a backpack with weight), Calisthenics, and Weight Training, etc. Try to push yourself out of your comfort zone once a week by adding distance, repetitions, or weight to your normal routine.